Africa has so much of natural beauty, accessible by road. Some of the magnificent places that can be visited by road are:
- Northern Kenya
- Ndoto Ranges in Ngurunit
- Lake Turkana in Loyangalani
- Chalbi Desert
- Sibiloi National Park
- Marsabit National Park
- Eliye Springs
- Mt Ololokwe in Samburu and see the Samburu warriors
- Game drives at Samburu National Reserve
- Crescent Island
- Mt Poi
- See the tribes in Northern Kenya
- Namunyak Conservancy
- Kalacha Springs
- Western Kenya
- Hike up Mt Elgon: which is home to many elephants.
- Kakamega Forest – Climb the highest point for the best views
- Visit the shores of Lake Victoria and the islands around it
- Saiwa Swamp National Park is our smallest National Park, where you can see the Sitatungas (a rare species of antelope that resides in swampy marshlands.
- Visit Iten – Home of Champions
- Lake Bogoria: bird watch the infamous flamingoes and enjoy the hot springs where you can also camp.- Camp by the shores of Lake Naivasha, Lake Elementaita, Lake Nakuru towards the South West of Kenya.
- Southern Kenya
- Tsavo East and West National Parks, Camp by Lake Jipe in Tsavo West Nationl Park
- Visit Lake Chala – a crater lake situated North of Taveta
- Chyulu Hills National Park – Rolling hills with endless grrenery, blue skies, and spectacular landscape views
- Shimba Hills National Reserve
- Drive down to the beaches of South Coast
We are not restricted to internal road trips, but can also organize road trips to East Africa, Ethiopia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, Mozambique, Malawi, and South Africa, to name a few!
Visit our gallery to view some of the photos! Book your road trip here.